From AskTheVC (aka Foundry Group)
- Everything you ever wanted to know about advisors, Part 1
- Everything you ever wanted to know about advisors, Part 2
- Lawyers are referees, not coaches
- Advice is for learning, not copying
- (A bit of) Decision-making for startups
- We teach entrepreneurship like every vertical market has the same set of rules
- VentureHacks on Startup Advisory Boards – great basics
- Create a board that reflects the ownership of the company
- Make a new board seat for a new CEO
- What are the benefits of debt in a seed round?
- Why do investors want protective provisions?
- What’s the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make?
- What’s the difference between smart money and dumb money?
- Trust, but verify: Why investors want control
- Control is a one way street
- Opening board meetings to the entire company
- Take guidance from VCs, not orders
On Boards of Directors: http://www.askthevc.com/wp/archives/category/board-of-directors
On Board Meetings: http://www.askthevc.com/wp/archives/category/board-meetings